Copyright 2013: Little Havana Activities & Nutrition Centers of Dade County, Inc.
- Must be able to fill out logs pertaining to vehicle upkeep and maintenance.
- Picks up clients and returns them to the facility of origin.
- Able to drive an efficient transportation route.
- Checks oil, water, tire pressure and general condition of vehicles daily.
- Able to fill out logs pertaining to vehicle upkeep and maintenance.
- Assists in providing quality care to the client.
- Follows facility protocols to ensure the safety and security of clients and fellow staff members.
- Participates in client’s scheduled activities.
- Must complete all required training as indicated by FDOT.
- Must complete all medical examinations, including random drug tests, if selected.
- Must possess at least a valid CDL Class B endorsement- no exception.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Proven writing skill.
- Must be able to complete all requirements of FDOT.
Send resumes to humanresources@Lhanc.org